If you’re looking for an Easy Fall Capsule Meal Plan & Recipes, you’re in the right place! We all know what it’s like to need to get dinner on the table on busy weeknights, so here’s an easy meal plan template and collection of fall recipes to help you make it happen.
This easy Fall Capsule Meal Plan is designed to help you have fewer decisions and more ease in your week.
This is how I feel good effect meal planning and streamline meal prep for our family.
Instead of trying to do it all perfectly, I simply pick a meal type for each day of the week – something I know I enjoy like Taco Tuesday or Crockpot Chicken Night.
And then choose from a short list of simple, delicious recipes. Ones that are quick to throw together with very minimal prep. All made with feel-good, real food ingredients.
Fewer decisions, less stress, more opportunities to feel good now.
If you’re new to the idea of a capsule meal plan and what it can do for you, I recorded a whole podcast episode for you about it. Similar to the concept of a capsule wardrobe, this capsule meal plan reduces my daily decision fatigue while still leaving plenty of room for flexibility.
So I can keep the meal categories the same, but switch up the recipes week to week if I want. This template gives me and my family fun variety, without the fuss.
I’ve laid out an example of 5 weeknights worth of meal categories perfect for this season. Plus a few favorite, fuss-free recipes under each one.
I hope you’ll try these recipes soon. If you do, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me at @realfoodwholelife so I can see. Now let’s start cooking up some recipes for our Easy Fall Capsule Meal Plan!
crockpot chicken night
- slow cooker lemon herb pulled chicken (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Bright, tangy, and crazy simple to make, Slow Cooker Lemon Herb Pulled Chicken is a no-fuss weeknight dinner everyone will love. Plus 3 delicious ways to use it!
- slow cooker pulled chicken with 5-ingredient peanut sauce (gluten-free and dairy-free)
Slow Cooker Pulled Chicken with 5-Ingredient Peanut Sauce is a crave-worthy dinner that can be prepped in minutes! Simple, easy, and perfect for weeknights.
- healthy slow cooker ranch chicken & veggies (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Skip the processed ranch packets and make your own to use in this easy, delicious Healthy Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken & Veggies! So easy to prep.
- crockpot salsa chicken stuffed potatoes (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
These 3-Ingredient Crockpot Salsa Chicken Stuffed Potatoes are both crazy simple and crazy delicious. Everything cooks together in the slow cooker for fast prep and easy clean up!
- slow cooker refried bean tacos (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
With just 2 ingredients and minimal prep you can whip up a batch of homemade refried beans. Fold into a warm tortilla, pile on the toppings, and you’ll have yourself quick and delicious Slow Cooker Refried Bean Tacos ready in no time!
- 6-ingredient slow cooker enchilada chicken (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Easy and versatile 6-Ingredient Slow Cooker Enchilada Chicken is a totally simple, completely delicious weeknight crockpot recipe that everyone will love!
- 20-minute turkey tacos with apple salsa (gluten-free and dairy-free)
20-Minute Turkey Tacos with Apple Salsa is the perfect, fresh recipe to ease your way from summer into fall. Topped with sweet, crisp Apple Salsa, they are simple to prepare and great for busy weeknights.
- easy fish tacos with honey-lime cabbage slaw (gluten-free and dairy-free)
These Easy Fish Tacos with Honey-Lime Cabbage Slaw are simple to make at home and so flavorful. The warm slaw makes a great topping for the tacos and serves double duty as a veggie side as well.
- black bean sweet potato chili (vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free)
5-Ingredient Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili is simple to prepare, totally nourishing, and absolutely delicious. Just throw a few ingredients it in the slow cooker or pressure cooker, and dinner is ready!
- slow cooker lentil chili (vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free)
Made with pantry staples, Slow Cooker Turmeric Lentil Chili is incredibly simple to prepare and is packed with good-for-you ingredients. A vegetarian crockpot meal perfect for any night of the week!
- turkey apple chili (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Sweet, spicy, and easy to throw together, Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey Apple Chili is perfect for fall or anytime of year. With a 30-Minute stovetop option you can make this one anytime.
- slow cooker chicken taco chili (gluten-free and dairy-free)
6-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili is an insanely simple and totally tasty recipe to throw together any night of the week.
- instant pot spaghetti squash + shortcut bolognese sauce (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash & Short-Cut Bolognese is a one-pot wonder, since the meat sauce and spaghetti squash cook together for a simple, delicious meal with minimal clean up. You could also serve this sauce with your favorite pasta instead of the spaghetti squash.
- easy dairy-free nut-free pesto with zoodles (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, vegetarian)
This bright, fresh pesto is easy to make and is nut-free and dairy-free. Serve it over zoodles, pasta, or with grilled veggies, fish or chicken for the perfect summer dinner.
- 20-minute tomato cream sauce (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
Simple pantry ingredients come together in this creamy, dreamy 20-Minute Tomato Cream Sauce. Crazy easy and completely divine! Serve over your favorite pasta, zoodles, chicken or fish.
- tuscan pumpkin pasta sauce (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Simple and elegant, Tuscan Pumpkin Pasta Sauce is easy to make with ingredients from your pantry. It feels indulgent, yet is packed with veggies and is naturally creamy without a trace of dairy. Perfect for a cool autumn evening or any night of the week!
- golden glow red lentil soup (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
The Best Golden Glow Red Lentil Soup is an easy one-pot meal that’s bursting with nourishment. Simple to make in the Instant Pot, Crockpot, or stovetop.
- slow cooker chicken, kale & sweet potato soup (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Slow Cooker Chicken, Kale, and Sweet Potato Soup is packed with protein and veggies and is so easy to make with a short list of simple ingredients. Great go-to healthy crockpot recipe!
- instant pot golden glow butternut squash soup (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Instant Pot Golden Glow Butternut Squash Soup is a super simple, easy fall recipe that’s perfect for weeknight dinners!
- slow cooker chicken pot pie (gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo)
Packed with chicken and vegetables, Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie is made with real food ingredients and tastes amazing!
simple veggie sides
- roasted green bean and brussels sprouts salad (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
A simple, warming, autumn salad, Roasted Green Bean & Brussels Sprout Salad is hearty, nourishing, and packed with flavor. The perfect side for any night of the week!
- one-pan autumn quinoa (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
Full of earthy, autumn flavors, One-Pan Autumn Quinoa tastes like Thanksgiving, without all the work. It’s simple to make in just one pan, so you can enjoy this comforting dish anytime.
- chopped kale salad with tahini citrus dressing (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
Easy to make ahead and packed with flavor, Chopped Kale Salad with Tahini Citrus Dressing is just the thing to whip up on a weeknight.
- 5-ingredient everyday creamy cabbage slaw (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
So simple and ultra versatile, 5-Ingredient Everyday Creamy Cabbage Slaw comes together in minutes and is the perfect quick side dish recipe for just about any meal.
- sheet pan sweet potato paleo hash (gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian)
Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Paleo Hash is simple to prepare and is perfect for a hearty, grain-free breakfast, side or dinner.
kitchen tools recommended for your fall capsule meal plan
you’ll also love these capsule meal plan related posts + recipes