20+ Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes
If you’re looking for easy, delicious Whole30 Instant Pot recipes, you’re in the right place!
Read on for a collection of vegetarian, chicken, soup, chili, and dump-and-go Whole30 Instant Pot recipes.
We love easy instant pot recipes around here…and for good reason!
They’re such a time saver on busy weeks and make eating lots of nutrient dense, healthy, real food ingredients even easier.
Before you know it you’ll have a tasty dinner ready!
It’ll be our little secret that you only needed a few minutes of hands-on prep and a simple ingredient list to make it happen.
easy whole30 pressure cooker recipes
If you’re new to instant pot cooking, don’t worry – these are all very beginner friendly dinners.
Even though they cook for a shorter time in the pressure cooker, they’re every bit as delicious as a slow cooked recipe.
The instant pot just has this beautiful way of sealing in and intensifying all the flavors.
It’s an especially great option if you have trouble with (or aren’t as comfortable with) cooking meat, since it also seals in all the moisture and helps you get tender meat every time!
Note: Some of the recipes may say “crockpot” or “slow cooker” in the title, but the recipe cards contain instant pot instructions too!
table of contents
To keep prep and clean up easy & fuss-free, these healthy recipes are made with few ingredients.
Click on each category below to go straight to that section:
how freeze and store leftovers
All of these recipes will keep well in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, in a sealed container.
Many of these recipes also freeze well, store in a sealed freezer friendly container for up to 2-3 months.
these recipes are all…
I hope you’ll make these easy pressure cooker recipes soon.
If you do, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me at @realfoodwholelife so I can see!
For each recipe, be sure to read the notes section, as sometimes you may need to omit or swap an ingredient to ensure the final result is Whole30 compliant.
vegetarian whole30 recipes
Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup
Ingredients: sweet potatoes, pumpkin puree, chipotle peppers, vegetable broth, coconut milk, pumpkin pie spice, olive oil, onion, garlic powder, fresh lemon juice, maple syrup and salt.
One-Minute Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Ingredients: eggs and water.
Instant Pot Creamy Tomato Soup (paleo, whole30, dairy-free, vegan)
Ingredients: cashews, olive oil, onion, garlic cloves, diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, stock, and salt.
Instant Pot Golden Glow Butternut Squash Soup
Ingredients: butternut squash, stock, coconut milk, onion, carrot, apple, garlic, turmeric and other spices
Instant Pot Creamy Pumpkin Tuscan Soup
Ingredients: canned pumpkin puree, sweet potato, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, vegetable stock (or chicken stock), cinnamon, coconut milk
whole30 chicken instant pot recipes
5-Ingredient Instant Pot “Rotisserie” Whole Chicken
Ingredients: whole chicken, onion, garlic powder, smoked paprika, chicken stock and salt.
Instant Pot Peach Chicken & Basil
Ingredients: chicken breasts (or thighs), peaches, chicken stock, olive oil, onion, balsamic vinegar, garlic, fresh basil and salt.
Instant Pot Chicken, Apples & Cabbage
Ingredients: chicken, onion, apples, cabbage, garlic powder, apple cider, apple cider vinegar and other seasonings
dump & go whole30 recipes
3-Ingredient Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Stuffed Potatoes
Ingredients: chicken breasts (or chicken thighs), salsa, Russet potatoes and salt.
Sausage, Cabbage & Sweet Potato Stew (Instant Pot, Crockpot, Stove Top)
Ingredients: polish beef sausage, stock, sweet potato, purple cabbage, onion, apple cider vinegar
Instant Pot + Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free)
Ingredients: chicken breasts (or thighs), chicken stock, carrots, celery, onion, frozen peas, coconut milk, bay leaf and other seasonings
whole30 instant pot chili
Instant Pot Turkey Paleo Pumpkin Chili
Ingredients: ground turkey, pumpkin puree, chicken stock, tomato sauce, bell pepper, onion, cumin and other spices
whole30 instant pot soups
Crockpot Turkey Soup
Ingredients: cooked turkey, chicken stock, onion, carrot, celery, potatoes, canned coconut milk (or heavy cream), garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt
Instant Pot + Crockpot Sunshine Lemon Chicken Chowder
Ingredients: chicken breasts (or thighs), baby potatoes, celery, cauliflower, onion, chicken stock, coconut milk, lemon juice, turmeric and other seasonings
Crockpot Mini Turkey Meatball Vegetable Soup
Ingredients: ground turkey (or ground beef), onion, carrots, celery, zucchini, tomatoes, stock, spinach, Italian seasoning and other spices
Instant Pot + Slow Cooker Tuscan Chicken Stew (with Vegetarian Option)
Ingredients: chicken breast (or thigh), stock, potatoes, carrot, celery, onion, fire-roasted tomatoes, tomato paste, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic powder and other seasonings
Nourishing Instant Pot Turmeric Chicken Soup
Ingredients: chicken breasts (or thighs), chicken stock, carrot, celery, onion, turmeric, olive oil and seasonings
Easy Instant Pot Beef Minestrone Soup
Ingredients: ground beef, onion, carrot, zucchini, green beans, kale, sweet potato, stock, diced tomatoes, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning and other spices.
Instant Pot Loaded Mexican Chicken Soup
Ingredients: chicken breasts (or chicken thighs), tomato sauce, zucchini, chicken stock, baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, lime juice, onion, garlic powder, cumin, mild chili powder, olive oil and salt.
instant pot whole30 main dishes
Easy Instant Pot Turkey Tacos
Ingredients: ground turkey, chicken stock, tomato paste, olive oil, mild chili powder and other spices
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash & Short-Cut Bolognese
Ingredients: ground beef, pastured ground pork, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, spaghetti squash, olive oil and salt.
20+ Whole30 Instant Pot Recipes: Turkey Meatball Soup
For the Meatballs
- ½ cup grated onion, from about 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast*
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoons granulated garlic powder
- ⅓ cup almond flour or oat flour
- 2 pounds ground dark meat turkey or ground beef, grass-fed if possible
For the Soup
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 15-oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon salt-free Italian seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 lemon, juiced
- For serving: extra virgin olive oil, fresh chopped rosemary
- Make the meatballs by combining the grated onion, nutritional yeast, salt, garlic powder, flour, and turkey in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined, being careful not to over-mix. Form into meatballs, about 1 teaspoon each.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, zucchini, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, Italian seasoning, and salt to a 6-quart slow cooker, stirring to combine.
- Add the meatballs, pressing gently to submerge in the liquid. Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8, or until the vegetables and meatballs are cooked through.
- Uncover, add the spinach, and cook on high for 5 more minutes, or until the spinach is wilted. Add the lemon juice, stirring to combine. Taste and add additional salt if desired.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh rosemary and healthy drizzle of olive oil.
- Make the meatballs per step 1 above.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium heat. Add the onion and pinch of salt and cook until soft, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add the carrots, celery, zucchini, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, Italian seasoning, and salt, stirring to combine.
- Add the meatballs, cover, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer covered, for 25-30 minutes, until the vegetables and meatballs are cooked through.
- Proceed with steps 4-5 above.
Instant Pot Variation
- Make the meatballs per step 1 above.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in an electric pressure cooker set to saute for 8 minutes. Add the onion and pinch of salt and cook until soft.
- Add the carrots, celery, zucchini, diced tomatoes, chicken stock, Italian seasoning, salt and meatballs.
- Secure the lid, select the manual setting, and set it to high pressure for 10 minutes. When the pressure cooker timer is done, quick release the pressure.
- Proceed with step 4 and 5. The spinach should wilt from the heat without adding any additional cook time.
This post contains affiliate links.