Easiest Anti-Inflammatory Crockpot Recipes
If you’re looking for the easiest anti-inflammatory crockpot recipes that you can just throw in your slow cooker, you’re in the right place!
We all know what it’s like to want to cook more nourishing meals at home, and these 8 simple fuss-free recipes will help you make it happen.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t think there’s anything better than cozying up to a hot meal at the end of a long day.
Even on the busiest weeks, I can always count on simple slow cooker meals to get dinner on the table.
simple recipes that are fast & easy to make
Minimal prep. Minimal clean-up. That’s my kind of cooking.
In fact, all my easy slow cooker recipes meet this criteria; effortless enough for busy weeknights, while also being delicious and completely nourishing.
These are basically throw and go kind of recipes, so no hard to find ingredients, or complicated instructions – just simple, real, and totally good food.
To get you inspired, I gathered a few of my most favorite (and most flavorful) anti-inflammatory crockpot recipes for you here!
Tip: These recipes are great for weekly meal prep or whenever you need to feed a crowd simply & easily.
What Makes These Crockpot Recipes Anti-Inflammatory
I’m not a nutritionist or dietitian, so I put together this list of recipes based on the basics of an anti-inflammatory diet found in this article, Ways to Make The Most of an Anti- Inflammatory Diet and Food List.
I love that all of these recipes are naturally:
- loaded with plant-based fiber
- packed with plant-power from fruits and veggies
- rich in healthy fats
- flavored with herbs and spices like turmeric
- free of trans fats and refined sugar
As always, if you’re following a specific diet, be sure to check with your doctor or nutritionist to make sure these recipes align with your specific diet.
No matter how you choose to nourish your body, I hope you’ll find something delicious on this list to try out this season.
these recipes are…
easiest anti-inflammatory crockpot recipes
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato, Apple, & Turmeric Soup
Ingredients: sweet potato, apple, potatoes, stock, coconut milk, onion, garlic, apple cider vinegar, turmeric and other seasonings
Slow Cooker Butternut Squash, Kale & Quinoa Stew
Ingredients: butternut squash, quinoa, kale, tomatoes, broth, onion, garlic, white wine vinegar, cumin, paprika, and other spices
Slow Cooker Turmeric Lentil Chili
Ingredients: kidney beans, lentils, stock, onion, tomato paste, coconut milk, cumin, turmeric and other spices
Slow Cooker Veggie Coconut Curry
Ingredients: baby potatoes, carrots, chickpeas, stock, asparagus, peas, coconut milk, red Thai curry paste, lime juice and cilantro
Ingredients: Chickpeas, white beans, butternut squash, diced tomatoes, kale, stock, onion, garlic, pasta.
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Apple Cider Chili
Ingredients: sweet potato, black beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, onion, stock, apple cider, chili powder, and other spices
10-Ingredient Slow Cooker Vegetable and Quinoa Stew
Ingredients: sweet potatoes, white beans, chickpeas, carrots, diced tomatoes, quinoa, kale, onion, stock
Slow Cooker Enchilada Quinoa (Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free)
Ingredients: quinoa, canned black beans, bell pepper, onion, cumin, garlic powder, mild chili powder, tomato sauce, diced fire-roasted tomatoes, green chilis, lime juice and salt
easiest anti-inflammatory crockpot recipes, plus coconut curry
- 1 pound baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ⅓ cup vegetable stock, or chicken stock
- 1 pound asparagus, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup peas, fresh or frozen, defrosted
For the Coconut Curry Sauce
- 1 15-oz can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste*
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce**
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- Chopped cilantro for serving, optional
- Make the Coconut Curry Sauce by whisking the coconut milk, curry paste, fish sauce, honey, and 2 tablespoons lime juice until smooth.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and chickpeas to a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the stock and ⅓ cup of the Coconut Curry Sauce, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 ½-3 hours, or low for 4-5 hours, or until the potatoes and carrots are just cooked through.
- Add the asparagus, stirring to combine. Cover and cook on high for an additional 10 minutes, or until the asparagus reaches desired doneness. Add the peas, the remaining Coconut Curry Sauce, and an additional 1 tablespoon lime juice, stirring to combine.
- Taste and add additional fish sauce or lime juice if desired. Serve over rice, cauliflower rice, or on its own, with sprinkle of cilantro if desired.
Nutrition Information:Nutrition disclaimer
This post contains affiliate links