If you’re looking for delicious and easy one bowl baking recipes, you’re in the right place! We all know what it’s like to want to enjoy our favorite sweet treats, but not have the time or energy to bother with too many steps & ingredients.
So here’s 7 easy baking recipes to help you satisfy your sweet tooth anytime!
I don’t know about you but stress-baking is definitely a thing this year.
Whether you’re baking to satisfy your sweet tooth or (like me) to sneak a little feel good moment into your day, I think we can all agree that one-bowl baking is a very big “small joy”. Bonus points if the recipes happen to be gluten-free & dairy-free so everyone in my family can enjoy them.
less steps. simple ingredients. quick clean-up.
That’s the kind of fuss-free baking I’m after these days, and I have a hunch you might be too.
To get you inspired, I’ve gathered a few of my all-time favorites here for you in this post. Like my favorite one-bowl muffin recipes plus some easy quick-breads, brownies, cookies, and cakes too.
Many of these recipes double as excellent make-ahead breakfasts or quick snack ideas. Perfect for those busy weeks!
these recipes are all…
Gluten free and dairy free desserts don’t have to be complicated to be delicious.
These recipes all have simple, quick prep steps. And use simple, real food ingredients that are easy to find in the store or online.
I’ve added easy adaptations and tips to each recipe, like ingredient swaps and ideas for how to make them kid-friendly.
I hope you’ll make these soon. If you do, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me at @realfoodwholelife so I can see. Now let’s start making some easy one-bowl baking recipes!
easy one bowl recipes
Love banana bread? These Blender Maple Banana Flourless Muffins are another reader favorite.
If you love easy baking recipes, I rounded up all my best one-bowl healthy muffin recipes for you in one post!
Ingredients: pumpkin puree, oats, oat flour, dairy-free chocolate chips, ground flaxseed, eggs, vanilla extract, salt, maple syrup, pumpkin seeds, melted coconut oil and baking powder.
Want to make these as muffins instead? Try my recipe for one-bowl cornbread muffins, they bake in half the time.
Get even more golden glow goodness with these no-bake chocolate covered golden glow bites.
Looking for a chocolate version? The batter for these flourless double chocolate zucchini muffins can be used for zucchini bread too!
7 Easy 1-Bowl Baking Recipes: 1-Bowl Zucchini Bread
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil plus more for greasing the pan
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup oat flour*
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup loosely packed grated zucchini from about 1 small zucchini
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips plus more for topping**
- Heat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, eggs, applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add the oat flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir gently until just incorporated. Add the zucchini and stir again until just combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the edges begin to pull away from the sides and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then cool the rest of the way on a cooling rack prior to slicing.
This post contains affiliate links