10+ Easy Crockpot Chili Recipes
If you’re looking for easy crockpot chili recipes, you’re in the right place. Read on for ground turkey, chicken, beef, vegetarian & vegan, and paleo & no bean chili recipes that you can easily make in your slow cooker.
We love easy slow cooker meals around here, especially cozy crockpot soups, stews and chilis!
They’re the perfect low-effort dinner for busy weeks (or anytime you don’t really feel like cooking).
In this crockpot collection you’ll find recipes for ground turkey chili, chicken chili, beef, vegetarian & vegan chilis, and paleo & no beans chili recipes too.
As well as some helpful tips for what sides & toppings go best with chili and how to easily store & freeze any leftovers for later.
You can click on each one to go straight to that section:
- ground turkey
- vegetarian & vegan
- paleo + no beans
- what goes with chili
- how to store & freeze leftovers
what goes with slow cooker chili
Toppings make the chili, so load up on anything you like! Here’s some of our favorites:
- chopped veggies or herbs like onion, cilantro or thinly sliced radishes
- add a kick of extra spice with sliced jalapenos or an extra dash of hot sauce
- creamy ingredients like avocado, sour cream, cheese or drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- something crunchy like tortilla chips or crushed crackers
- crusty bread for dipping or these one bowl cornbread muffins & triple apple cider spiced muffins
- a simple side salad like this creamy cabbage slaw or chopped kale salad
how to store or freeze these easy crockpot chili recipes
- Homemade slow cooker chili will keep well in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, in a sealed container
- These recipes also freeze well, store in a sealed freezer friendly container for up to 2-3 months
All of these recipes can be made ahead! Perfect for meal prep on busy weeks (or anytime you need to feed a crowd quickly & easily)
these recipes are all…
I hope you’ll make these Easy Crockpot Chili recipes soon.
If you do, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me at @realfoodwholelife so I can see!
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Ingredients: ground turkey, canned beans, bell peppers, onion, sweet potato, tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and other spices.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Chili (Dump and Go)
Ingredients: chicken, tomato sauce, beans, salsa, cumin, garlic and salt.
Easy Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Ingredients: chicken breast, stock, white beans, mild green chilis, salsa verde, onion, garlic powder, cumin, cream cheese (traditional or dairy-free).
Slow Cooker Easy Beef and Bean Chili
Ingredients: beef, kidney beans, onion, bell pepper, fire-roasted tomatoes, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, lime juice and salt
vegetarian & vegan
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili
Ingredients: black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, bell peppers, onion, fire roasted tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and other spices
5-Ingredient Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili (Slow Cooker, Instant Pot)
Ingredients: sweet potatoes, black beans, salsa, vegetable stock, cumin, smoked paprika and salt
Slow Cooker Turmeric Lentil Chili
Ingredients: kidney beans, lentils, stock, onion, tomato paste, coconut milk, cumin, turmeric and other spices
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Apple Cider Chili
Ingredients: sweet potato, black beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, onion, stock, apple cider, chili powder, and other spices
paleo & no-beans
Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey Apple Chili (+ 30-Minute Stovetop Option)
Ingredients: ground turkey, onion, garlic, cumin, chipotle peppers, apples, tomato sauce, lime juice, and other seasonings
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Paleo Chili
Ingredients: ground turkey, pumpkin puree, bell pepper, tomato paste, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, lime juice and other spices
10+ Easy Crockpot Chili Recipes: 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 15-oz can no-sugar added tomato sauce
- 1 15-oz can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp mild chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- Easy Guacamole
- Hot sauce, chopped onion, cilantro, jalapeno, avocado, sour cream, cheese, chips.
- To a 6-quart slow cooker, add the onion, bell pepper, carrot, celery, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-7 or until the vegetables are tender.
- Uncover, stir in the lime juice and hot sauce, if using. Taste and add the remaining salt if desired. Serve as is or with any toppings you like.