10+ Easy Crockpot Chili Recipes
If you’re looking for easy crockpot chili recipes, you’re in the right place.
Read on for ground turkey, chicken, beef, vegetarian & vegan, and paleo & no bean chili recipes that you can easily make in your slow cooker.
All gluten-free, dairy-free and delicious!
We love easy slow cooker meals around here, especially cozy crockpot soups, stews and chilis!
They’re the perfect low-effort dinner for busy weeks (or anytime you don’t really feel like cooking).
In this crockpot collection you’ll find recipes for ground turkey chili, chicken chili, beef, vegetarian & vegan chilis, and paleo & no beans chili recipes too.
As well as some helpful tips for what sides & toppings go best with chili and how to easily store & freeze any leftovers for later.
You can click on each one to go straight to that section:
- ground turkey
- vegetarian & vegan
- paleo + no beans
- what goes with chili
- how to store & freeze leftovers
what goes with slow cooker chili
Toppings make the chili, so load up on anything you like! Here’s some of our favorites:
- chopped veggies or herbs like onion, cilantro or thinly sliced radishes
- add a kick of extra spice with sliced jalapenos or an extra dash of hot sauce
- creamy ingredients like avocado, sour cream, cheese or drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- something crunchy like tortilla chips or crushed crackers
- crusty bread for dipping or these one bowl cornbread muffins & triple apple cider spiced muffins
- a simple side salad like this creamy cabbage slaw or chopped kale salad
how to store or freeze these easy crockpot chili recipes
- Homemade slow cooker chili will keep well in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, in a sealed container
- These recipes also freeze well, store in a sealed freezer friendly container for up to 2-3 months
All of these recipes can be made ahead! Perfect for meal prep on busy weeks (or anytime you need to feed a crowd quickly & easily)
these recipes are all…
I hope you’ll make these Easy Crockpot Chili recipes soon.
If you do, be sure to share it on Instagram and tag me at @realfoodwholelife so I can see!
Crockpot Turkey Chili
Ingredients: ground turkey, canned beans, bell peppers, onion, sweet potato, tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and other spices
6-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
Ingredients: chicken, tomato sauce, chili beans, chunky salsa, cumin, garlic and salt
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Ingredients: chicken breast, stock, white beans, mild green chilis, salsa verde, onion, garlic powder, cumin, cream cheese (traditional or dairy-free).
Slow Cooker Easy Beef and Bean Chili
Ingredients: beef, kidney beans, onion, bell pepper, fire-roasted tomatoes, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, lime juice and salt
vegetarian & vegan
Crockpot Vegetarian Chili
Ingredients: black beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, bell peppers, onion, fire roasted tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and other spices
5-Ingredient Black Bean Sweet Potato Chili (Slow Cooker, Instant Pot)
Ingredients: sweet potatoes, black beans, salsa, vegetable stock, cumin, smoked paprika and salt
Slow Cooker Turmeric Lentil Chili
Ingredients: kidney beans, lentils, stock, onion, tomato paste, coconut milk, cumin, turmeric and other spices
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Apple Cider Chili
Ingredients: sweet potato, black beans, kidney beans, tomato sauce, onion, stock, apple cider, chili powder, and other spices
paleo & no-beans
Slow Cooker Paleo Turkey Apple Chili (+ 30-Minute Stovetop Option)
Ingredients: ground turkey, onion, garlic, cumin, chipotle peppers, apples, tomato sauce, lime juice, and other seasonings
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Paleo Chili
Ingredients: ground turkey, pumpkin puree, bell pepper, tomato paste, onion, garlic, cumin, chili powder, lime juice and other spices
10+ Easy Crockpot Chili Recipes: 3-Bean Vegetarian Chili
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 15-oz can no-sugar added tomato sauce
- 1 15-oz can diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp mild chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp hot sauce (optional)
- Hot sauce, chopped onion, cilantro, jalapeno, avocado, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, chips.
- To a 6-quart slow cooker, add the onion, bell pepper, carrot, celery, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, and smoked paprika, stirring to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-7 or until the vegetables are tender.
- Uncover, stir in the lime juice and hot sauce, if using. Taste and add the remaining salt if desired. Serve as is or with any toppings you like.
Nutrition Information:Nutrition disclaimer
This post contains affiliate links