Peach Pie Smoothie Bowls
These Peach Pie Smoothie Bowls combine the best flavors of summer, all without turning on the oven. Serve your peachy smoothie in a bowl, then have fun adding all kinds of tasty toppings.
For the Smoothies:
- 1 cup chopped peaches fresh or frozen
- 1 chopped banana frozen
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk I used Super-Fast Cashew Milk
- half a lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey optional
For the Toppings:
- 2 teaspoons large unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- 2 teaspoons ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped walnuts
- 1 peach diced
Place the peaches, banana, almond butter, cinnamon, ginger, milk, lemon juice, and honey (if using) in a blender. Blend on high until well combined.
Pour the smoothie into 2 bowls. Top each bowl with 1 teaspoon each coconut flakes, ground flax seeds, hemp seeds, walnuts, and peaches. Depending on the thickness of the smoothie the peaches may sink to the bottom of the bowl. This is fine and the smoothie bowls will still taste great, but if you want a prettier presentation, feel free to thread the peach pieces onto skewers and serve atop each bowl.
These smoothie bowls are a hit with kids, but here are some options for resistant eaters:
- Add extra banana or honey for a sweeter option.
- Allow your child to decorate her own bowl with her favorite combination of toppings. Then let her drink her smoothie art!