Revitalize Green Citrus Smoothie
This bright, vibrant Revitalize Green Citrus Smoothie is packed with good-for-you ingredients, yet tastes like a treat. Whip up a batch and start your morning refreshed and revitalized!
- 1 banana peeled (preferably frozen)
- 3 mandarin oranges peeled
- 2 cups baby spinach about 2 big handfuls
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk from a can
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened non-dairy milk e.g., Super-Fast Cashew Milk, almond milk, rice milk
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice optional
Start with less spinach (about 1/2 cup) and build to 2 cups over time.
Add 1-2 pitted Medjool dates or 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup for added sweetness.
If you don't care for bananas feel free to omit them and add 2 additional mandarin oranges and extra ice.
1-2 large navel oranges will work in place of mandarins if that's what you have on hand.