Spring Roll Noodle Bowls
Virtually no cooking is required for this super-fast, super-fresh, paleo recipe. Spring Roll Noodle Bowls are what’s for dinner tonight!
- 1 pound cooked shrimp
- 2 cups spiralized zucchini
- 7- oz sweet potato glass noodles prepared according to package directions
- 2 cups very thinly sliced purple cabbage
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos*
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro
*If you don’t have or don’t want to use coconut aminos you can substitute low-sodium gluten-free tamari or soy sauce. You may need to reduce the salt, since tamari and soy sauce have more sodium than coconut aminos.
Use any fresh herbs you like and have on hand. Basil, cilantro, mint, parsley, it all works!
No glass sweet potato noodles? Try glass or rice noodles instead.
If you’re not into shrimp, use cooked chicken or tofu instead.