Meal Prep Lemony Dill Egg Salad
Meal Prep Lemony Dill Egg Salad is fresh, bright and super simple to make ahead. A gluten-free, dairy-free, mayo-free recipe.
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced or finely grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 12 hard boiled eggs finely chopped
In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, garlic, salt, mustard, and dill. Slowly stream in the oil, whisking until very smooth.
Add the celery, onion, and eggs to a large bowl. Add the dressing, stirring to combine. Allow to sit for 5 minutes for the dressing to absorb. Taste and add additional salt or dill if desired. Serve immediately or store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.