Simple to make with minimal ingredients and just one pan, 3-Ingredient Sheet Pan Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice” is a tasty side dish to swap for regular rice and to boost the veggies in any meal!
4 cups riced cauliflower*
2 tablespoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the oven to 425F.
- Add the riced cauliflower, olive oil, and salt to a foil or silpat lined rimmed sheet pan, stirring to combine.
- Use your hands to spread the riced cauliflower into an even layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, mixing halfway through, until the cauliflower rice is golden.
- Remove from the oven, add the lime juice and cilantro, and stir to combine.
- Taste, adding additional salt, lime juice, or cilantro if desired.
*Make your own riced cauliflower by grating fresh cauliflower with the large holes of a box grater, or processing it in a food processor until roughly the size of rice, being careful not to over-process.
You may use pre-made, frozen riced cauliflower rice here. Simply follow the recipe as written, adding additional time as necessary until the cauliflower rice is golden brown.
Don’t like cilantro? Skip it, or use fresh mint, parsley or basil in it’s place.
Double the recipe for more servings, but be sure to use additional sheet pans each time your multiply the recipe. Overcrowding the pan will result in cauliflower rice that’s steamed instead of roasted.