Simple to make with minimal ingredients and just one pan, 3-Ingredient Sheet Pan Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice” is a tasty side dish to swap for regular rice and to boost the veggies in any meal!
Have you tried cauliflower rice yet?
I’ll admit I was skeptical at first, but am now totally addicted to this easy, veggie side dish.
Cauliflower rice is an awesome substitute for regular rice, whether your looking to cut the grains, eat low-carb, or simply add more veggies into your diet.
I think cauliflower has gotten a bad wrap after years of being relegated to the veggie + ranch platter (who wants to eat stale, raw cauliflower anyway?!?), but roasted cauliflower is a whole different thing altogether.
Once roasted cauliflower takes on a roasted, nutty flavor that’s totally addictive, and adding a splash of fresh lime juice and sprinkling of fresh cilantro takes things to a whole other level.
Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice makes the perfect base for burrito bowls, stir-fries, or as a simple veggie side for virtually every meal.
I hope you’ll give this one a try soon. Now, let’s make some 3-Ingredient Sheet Pan Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice!
RECIPE & KID-FRIENDLY ADAPTATIONS
1 | Don’t like cilantro? Skip it, or use fresh mint, parsley or basil in it’s place.
2 | Double the recipe for more servings, but be sure to use additional sheet pans each time your multiply the recipe. Overcrowding the pan will result in cauliflower rice that’s steamed instead of roasted.
THIS RECIPE IS . . .
Naturally Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, Nut-Free, Egg-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Vegetarian and Vegan
3-Ingredient Sheet Pan Cilantro Lime Cauliflower “Rice”
- 4 cups riced cauliflower*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the oven to 425F.
- Add the riced cauliflower, olive oil, and salt to a foil or silpat lined rimmed sheet pan, stirring to combine.
- Use your hands to spread the riced cauliflower into an even layer.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, mixing halfway through, until the cauliflower rice is golden.
- Remove from the oven, add the lime juice and cilantro, and stir to combine.
- Taste, adding additional salt, lime juice, or cilantro if desired.